PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Of Both Harvard and Yale Freshman Football Men.--Age, Weight, Height, and Position Played.

Following are the statistics of the Harvard Freshman football squad:

Harvard 1917 Line.

J. Baker, guard, of Wellesley, Mass., prepared at St. Paul's, where he played on the team for a year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 197 pounds.

L. Berman, left guard, of Boston, prepared at Boston Latin, where he played for three years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 195 pounds.

H. B. Cabot, tackle, of Brookline, prepared at the Country Day School where he played on the team for one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

G. C. Caner, left tackle, of Philadelphia, prepared at St. Mark's, where he played for two years. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighs 183 pounds.

A. C. Clarke, left end, of New York, prepared at Middlesex, where he played for one year. He is 18 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 173 pounds.

A. Coolidge, end, of Boston, prepared at St. Mark's, where he played for two years. He is 18 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 163 1-2 pounds.

K. P. Culbert, end, of East Orange, N. J., prepared at East Orange High School, where he played for a year. He is 18 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

M. Cunningham, end, of Litchfield, Conn., prepared at St. Mark's, where he played for one year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

R. H. Davison, tackle, of Allston, prepared at Roxbury Latin, where--he played for two years. He is 17 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 152 pounds.

F. B. Dean, tackle, of Flushing, L. I., prepared at Pawling, where he played for two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 187 pounds.

D. Duncan, right guard, of Point Washington, L. I., prepared at Groton, where he played for three years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 201 pounds.

T. H. Eckfeldt, end, of Concord, Mass., prepared at St. Andrew's, where he played for three years. He is 17 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 159 pounds.

R. T. Fry, tackle, of Clarmont, N. H., prepared at Stevens High, where he played for two years. He is 17 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 173 pounds.

R. Harte, right end, of Philadelphia, prepared at Pomfret, where he played for two years. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

G. E. Leighton, guard, of Monadnock, N. H., prepared at St. Mark's, where he played for one year. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 185 pounds.

J. E. P. Morgan, centre, of New York, prepared at Middlesex, where he played for one year. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

J. W. Pennock, guard, of Syracuse, N. Y., prepared at Hackley, where he played for one year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 7 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 194 pounds.

R. D. Roquemore, guard, of West Newton, prepared at Newton High, where he played for four years. He is 19 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

W. S. Simpkins, centre, of Yarmouth, Mass., prepared at St. Mark's. He is 18 years old 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 161 pounds.

H. L. Sweetner, tackle and captain of Boston, prepared at Noble's, where he played for two years. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

Harvard 1917 Backfield.

O. Ames, of North Easton, Mass., prepared at St. Mark's, where he played for one year. His position is halfback. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

W. J. Boles, quarterback, of Boston, prepared at Boston Latin. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 165-pounds.

E. A. Douglas, fullback, of Buffalo, N. Y., prepared at Middlesex, where he played for two years. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 163 pounds.

H. W. Minot, quarterback, of Boston, prepared at Noble's, where he played for one year. He is 17 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 153 pounds.

G. A. Sagar, back, prepared at Andover, where he played on the team for one year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 148 pounds.

H. A. Weis, halfback, of Williamsport, Pa., prepared at Pawling, where he played for one year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

W. Wilcox, halfback, of Norfllk, Va., prepared at Groton, where he played for two years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 9 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 142 pounds.

J. C. Harris, halfback, of Brookline, Mass, prepared at the Country Day School, where he played for six years. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

Yale 1917 Line.

Following are the statistics of the Yale freshman squad:

Betts, left tackle, prepared at Lawrenceville. He is 19 years old, weighs 180 pounds, and is 6 feet tall.

Church, left end prepared at Exeter. He is 20 years old weighs 145 pounds, and is 5 feet, 9 inches tall.

Farrar, guard, prepared at Andover. He is 20 years old, weighs 205 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 inch tall.

Leisenring, centre, prepared at Hotchkiss. He is 19 years old, weighs 165 pounds, and is 5 feet, 9 inches tall.

Painter, right tackle, prepared at St. Paul's. He is 20 years old, weighs 190 pounds, and is 6 feet tall.

Sayre, right guard, prepared at Taft. He is 20 years old, weighs 160 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 inch tall.

Sheldon, left tackle, prepared at Andover. He is 19 years old, weighs 180 pounds, and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall.

Smith, left guard, prepared at Andover. He is 19 years old, weighs 175 pounds, and is 5 feet, 8 inches tall.

Whittlesey, right end, prepared at Andover. He is 20 years old, weighs 175 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches tall.

Yale 1917 Backfield.

Bentley, quarterback, prepared at Hill School. He is 19 years old, weighs 143 pounds, and is 5 feet, 7 inches tall.

Bunker, fullback, prepared at Taft. He is 18 years old, weighs 173 pounds, and is 6 feet, 1 inch tall.

Duryee, quarterback, prepared at Groton. He is 19 years old, weighs 142 pounds, and is 5 feet, 7 inches tall.

Easton, right halfback, prepared at Lawrenceville. He is 20 years old, weighs 160 pounds, and is 5 feet, 8 inches tall.

La Gore, fullback, prepared at Mercersburg. He is 19 years old, weighs 162 pounds, and is 5 feet, 9 inches tall.

Metcalf, right halfback, prepared at Hill School. He is 20 years old, weighs 145 pounds, and is 5 feet, 9 inches tall.

Robinson, left halfback, prepared at Morgan Preparatory School. He is 23 years old, weighs 152 pounds, and is 5 feet, 6 inches tall.

Taylor, fullback, prepared at Hotchkiss. He is 19 years old, weighs 162 pounds, and is 6 feet tall.

Waite, left halfback, prepared at Exeter. He is 17 years old, weighs 163 pounds, and is 5 feet, 10 inches tall