HOLIDAY IN ALL DEPARTMENTS.

Thanksgiving Arrangements in Chapel, Dining Halls, Library, etc.

Tomorrow, Thanksgiving Day, will be a holiday in all departments of the University.

The customary morning service will be held in Appleton Chapel. It will be conducted by the Rev. Edwin Holt Hughes, Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church for the Diocese of California. This service is open to the general public.

At Memorial Hall, breakfast will be served from 8 to 10 o'clock, and a special Thanksgiving dinner from 12.30 to 2.30, for which non-members will be charged 50 cents. No supper will be served. The waiting list at Memorial will be suspended for the benefit of those who have been on the Training Table. These men may sign on at once. At Foxcroft Hall, breakfast will be served from 8 to 9.30 o'clock, and a special 50 cent dinner, which may be ordered by signing the blue-book at the news-stand, from 1 to 2.15 o'clock. There will be no evening meal.

The Union will serve breakfast at 8 o'clock, and a regular old-fashioned Thanksgiving dinner from 12 to 2.30 o'clock. The charge for this meal will be 75 cents. The evening meal will be served at the regular hours.

The libraries at Randall, Harvard, and Massachusetts Halls will be closed all day. Books taken from Harvard Hall at 4 o'clock today or from Massachusetts at 9 o'clock must be returned before 9 o'clock Friday morning.

The Hemenway Gymnasium and the Cambridge post-office will be closed all day.