Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Communications

Students' Tickets for Whiting Recitals.

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest, but assume no responsibility for sentiments expressed under this head.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

I wish through your columns to call the attention of the students to the unusual opportunity for musical cultivation and enjoyment which is open to them in the set of chamber concerts to be given by Mr. Whiting and assisting artists in the New Lecture Hall on Friday evenings, December 5, January 9, and March 20, at the first of these concerts next Friday evening the illustrations given by the famous Flonzaley Quartet of New York will consist of Schubert's Death and the Maiden Quartet, Dvorak's Quartet in C major and a Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord by Mozart. For each of these concerts the Department of Music has issued student tickets at the special price of twenty-five cents and hopes that this nominal sum will bring the concerts within the means of every music lover in the University. These student tickets are on sale at Amee's bookstore, Harvard square, and may al- so be bought at the door on the night of the concert.  W. R. SPALDING '87