Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

SOCCER TEAM MEETS PRINCETON

With Poor Record Harvard Faces Exceptionally Strong Team.

The University association football team will play. Princeton tomorrow morning at 10 o'clock. The team will make the trip to New York with the football team, leaving Back Bay Station at 1.03 o'clock today and arriving in Princeton at 8.27 P. M. Meals will be taken on the special football train, on which they will return to New York after the game in the afternoon.

Princeton has an exceptionally strong team this year, having defeated the Friends' Select School of Philadelphia, 5 to 0, Central High School of Philadelphia 1 to 0, and the Crescent Athletic Club of Brooklyn 3 to 1. The Princeton backfield is excellent and plays a better game than the offensive division. The University team's season has been a series of defeats, but their late development has been rapid and they should show up well against the opposing eleven. Besides the team as given below, substitutes F. S. Hopkins, D. F. Fenn, Managers Storms and Chittenden, and Coach Burgess will make the trip. The probable line-up will be as follows: l.o.f., Weld; l.i.f., Carnochan; c.f., Baker; r.i.f., Foster; r.o.f., Smart; l.h.b., Carson; c.h.b., Francke; r.h.b., Grant; r.f.b., Kingman; l.f.b., Moffat; g., Nichols.