Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Communications

Gymnasium Prospects Encouraging.

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest, but assume no responsibility for sentiments expressed under this head.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

We wish to express our appreciation of the highly gratifying manner in which the College has responded to the recent appeal for payment of Gymnasium pledges, and at the same time strongly urge those members of the three upper classes who have so far been unable to pledge any money, to take the present opportunity of doing so. During the week of the Freshman campaign, pledge cards may be filled out at Leavitt & Peirce's by those who have not yet done so, and it is hoped that a large number will take advantage of this opportunity.

Freshmen are reminded that now is their chance to help along one of the greatest undergraduate movements that the College has known. Every man will be visited by a collector; after that it is up to him to help his class break the record established by 1916 last year. The Gymnasium is practically assured; hasten its erection by your support. GYMNASIUM COMMITTEE.