News

Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

News

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

News

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

News

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

News

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

1917 Gym, Fund Now Totals $3818

NO WRITER ATTRIBUTED

Since the active campaign for securing pledges from the class of 1917 closed last Thursday evening, the committee in charge has received subscriptions amounting to $152. This swells the class total up to $3818 which exceeds the Sophomore's mark of $3241 by $577. This total represents contributions from about 55 per cent of the class. An effort will be made to reach the remaining 45 per cent after the holidays.

Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.

Tags