Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

TO SHIFT EASTER VACATION

Student Council Requests Authorities to Make Recess Earlier.--Other Recommendations.

At the Student Council meeting held last evening, it was moved to request the University authorities to establish the week beginning with the first Monday in April as the regular Easter vacation. If the change is made, it will not go into effect before the spring of 1915. The motion to allow any except the Senior class to have a class button was defeated. The movement in favor of such a button was started by the Sophomore class some time ago but it is thought that the custom should remain a distinct Senior tradition. An amendment to have the Freshman president a member of the Nominating Committee of the Student Council was passed.

As to athletic measures, the amendment to make the hockey captain a member of the Council was passed by a postcard ballot. This amendment will take effect immediately. It was further suggested that the motion passed at the last meeting to make the tennis "H" non-retroactive be reconsidered. No action was taken on the matter.