Crimson Calendar

*Open to University. **Open to Public

Sunday, March 10.

10.15.--Christian Association weekly meeting in Brooks House.

11.00.--Rev. Elwood Worcester of Boston in Appleton Chapel.

4.00--Lecture, "Conservation, not Destruction, the Chief Object of Surgical Endeavor," by Dr. M. H. Richardson, at the Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston.

4.00-6.00.--President and Mrs. Lowell at home to students.

Monday, March 11.

10.30.--Meeting of the President and Fellows of Harvard College, 50 State street, Boston.

3.00.--Candidates for Freshman lacrosse team report at Soldiers Field.

3.45.--Candidates for University lacrosse team report at Soldiers Field.

4.30.--**Cercle Francais lecture, "La jeunesse universitaire en France a I'heure presente," by M. Anatoel Le Braz, in Emerson D.

Seminary of Economics. "The Tariff Board Report on Wool and woolens." Lecture by Professor Taussig in Upper Dane.

Meeting of the class in general athletics, Fencing Room, Hemenway Gymnasium.

5.00.--*Physical Colloquium. "Weiss: on a Theory of Magnetism," by Dr. H. C. Hayes, in Room 25, Jefferson Physical Laboratory.

7.00.--Mission study classes for Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores at Brooks House.

Freshman Bible Class meets at 29 Follen street.

8.00.--Delta Upsilon Elizabethan Revival, "Ralph Roister Doister," at Brattle Hall.

8.15.--Last Pop Concert of Pierian Sodality in Living Room of Union.

Tuesday, March 12.

4.30.--Geological Conference: "Some Late Aspects of the Eolithic Question," by Dr. Charles Peabody; "Review of Goldschmidt's 'The Diamond'," by Professor Palache, in the Mineralogical Lecture Room, University Museum.

5.00.--Address on "The Creed in Personal Religion," by Rev. A. W. Moulton at Chapel of Episcopal Theological School, Brattle street.

8.15.--Lecture on "The Route of the Air," by Professor A. L. Rotch, in the Living Room of Union.

Wednesday, March 13.

5.00.--Cutter Lecture on Preventive Medicine. "Observations on Dosage and Methods of Injecting Antitoxin in the Treatment and Prevention of Diphtheria and Tetanus," by Dr. W. H. Park, Director of Research Laboratories, Department of Health, New York City, in the Amphitheater of Building E, Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston. Members of the Medical School, the Medical Profession, and the Press are cordially invited.

7.00.--St. Paul's Society weekly meeting for "Discussion of Plans for Somerville Mission," at Noble Room of Brooks House.

Second Regular meeting of entire Student Council in Committee Room of Union.

8.00.--*Organ Recital. Professor H. D. Sleeper, of Smith College, assisted by Mrs. May Sleeper Ruggles, at Andover Chapel.

8.15.--Eighth Historic Operatic Concert in Sanders Theatre.

Thursday, March 14.

4.45.--**Harvard Zoological Club. "In heritance in Drosophila," by Mr. P. W. Whiting, at Zoological Laboratory, Room 4, fourth floor, University Museum.

5.00.--*Third Lecture on Political Geography of Europe, by Professor R. M. Johnston, in Emerson A.

**Harvard Divinity School and Andover Theological Seminary preaching service by Mr. A. C. Reed, at Andover Chapel.

8.00.--Delta Upsilon Elizabethan Revival, "Ralph Roister Doister," at Jordan Hall, Boston.

8.15.--*Fifth and last Whiting Recital at New Lecture Hall.

Friday, March 15.

Last day for receiving applications for Fellowships and Scholarships for 1912-13 in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

Last day for receiving applications to be considered in the first assignment of scholarships for 1912-13 in the Graduate School of Applied Science.

Last day for receiving application for James A. Rumrill and Charles Elliott Perkins Scholarships to be held in one of the graduate departments of the University in 1912-13.

2.00.--Bussey Seminar. "On a Theory of Gametic Coupling," by Professor East, at the Bussey Institution.

4.30.--*Classical Conference. "Insanity in the Drama of Sophocles and Shakespere," by Mr. H. C. Kittredge. "Some Notes on Domestic Irony in Sophocles," by Mr G. G. Sedgewick. "New Fragments of Cynic Poetry," by Professor H. W. Smyth, in Harvard 1.

4.45.--*Graduate Chemical Club. Tribromnitroaniline," by Mr. W. N. Jones and "Use of Metals in Organic Condensation," by Mr. H. W. Starkweather, in Bolyston 9.

8.00.--*Harvard Philosophical Club. "Notes on Mysticism," by Mr. C. G. Hoffman, in Emerson C.

Delta Upsilon Elizabethan Revival, "Ralph Roister Doister," at the Opera House, Exeter, N. H.

Saturday, March 16.

9.00-11.00.--Lecture on "Religious Education," by Dr. G. A. Coe, at the Divinity Hall Library.

3.00.--Soccer game with Fall River Rovers at Soldiers Field.

6.00.--Association of Harvard Engineers annual meeting at the Union.

7.00.--Association of Harvard Engineers annual dinner.

8.00.--Delta Upsilon Elizabethan Revival, "Ralph Roister Doister," in "The Barn," Wellesley.

8.15.--**Concert. The Deutscher Liederkranz, Mr. Arthur Claessen, Conductor, at Sanders Theatre.