Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

INACCURATE PASSING A FAULT

RAGGED PLAYING CHARACTERIZED YESTERDAY'S HOCKEY PRACTICE.

Teams A and B alternated in scrimmaging with the substitutes in hockey practice yesterday afternoon. Team A first lined up against Team E and scored 2 points against 0 for the latter. In the scrimmage with Team F which followed, neither team scored. Team B then defeated Team D by the score of 3 to 0 and followed this by a 0 to 0 draw with Team C.

The work of the first team was somewhat ragged, being marred chiefly by inaccurate passing. Phillips and Claflin played well individually but were unable to develop any team-play with the other members of the squad. As it is still early in the season this condition is to be expected and will undoubtedly be remedied later. Coach Winsor devoted the major part of his time to instructing the forwards to charge together. The first two teams lined up as follows: TEAM A.  TEAM B Carnochan, g.  g., Washburn Brown, p.  p., Cunningham Clafin, c.p.  c.p., Doty Smart, r.w.  l.w., S. P. Clark Wanamaker, r.c.  l.c., Saltonstali Phillips, l.c.  r.c., Adams Hopkins, l.w.  r.w., J. C. Devereux