Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Items of Interest to University

Musical Clubs at Dorchester.

The University Glee and Mandolin Clubs will give a concert at the Second Congregational Church of Dorchester this evening at 8.15 o'clock. There will be a dance following the concert.

Lecture by Mr. Spargo.

Mr. J. Spargo, an accepted authority on Socialism in this country and a leader in many of the foremost Socialistic movements, will lecture on "The Real Meaning of Socialism" before the Socialist Club in Emerson D on Tuesday afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. The meeting, which will be open to all members of the University, will be followed by a general discussion.

King's Chapel Lectures.

The Reverend Professor Kirsopp Lake, Professor of Early Christian Literature in the University of Leyden, will begin a series of five lectures on "The Growth of Christianity" in King's Chapel, Boston, this afternoon at 2.30 o'clock. Today's subject is "The First Christian Missionaries." Admission is free and no tickets are required. The other lectures will be given on Monday afternoons, December 15, 22, and 29, and January 5.

Sophomores Need Funds.

So far the dues collected from the class of 1916 amount to over $100 less than those collected last year. If the class entertainments are to be nearly as good as those of last year, much more money must be contributed. The Competition for chairmanship of the sub-committees will close on December 11. At the present time J. J. Cronin '16 leads the first sub-committee, A. Dixon '16 the second, W. C. Boyden '16 the third, and C. C. Lund '16 the fourth. The highest man in the competition is W. C. Boyden.

Final Interclass Debate.

The final interclass debate between the Juniors and the Sophomores will be held in the New Lecture Hall this evening at 8 o'clock. The Juniors will have the affirmative and the Sophomores the negative of the question: "Resolved, That all elective state and municipal officials (except judges) be subject to the recall." Those upholding the argument for the Juniors are B. Winkelman, C. K. Horwitz, and L. C. Henin, while the Sophomore team consists of C. A. Trafford, P. L. Sayre, and H. Epstein. The judges are Professors C. N. Greenough, I. L. Winter, and A. N. Holcombe.