Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

IMPROVEMENT IN PRACTICE

Hockey Team Playing Steadier Game.--Better Team-Work.--Defeats B. A. A. 3 to 0 Yesterday.

Hockey practice in the Arena yesterday evening consisted of a long, hard scrimmage with the B. A. A., in which the University team scored three goals to its opponents none. This score was due partially to slow and disorganized play by the B. A. A. forwards but also to a general improvement in play by all the members of the University team. Goodale and Willetts worked better together, and put up a steadier game than for some time past, while the forward line were much faster in starting. Their team-work, however, still leaves something to be desired. Claflin, Palmer, and Wendell were all tried out in the right end position, though there is little doubt but that the first named will again have the place against Princeton on Saturday.

The line-ups: HARVARD.  B. A. A. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Hornblower Sortwell, l.c.  r.c., Clifford Phillips, r.c.  l.c., Hicks Claflin, Palmer, Wendell, r.e.  l.e., Osgood Goodale, c.p.  c.p., Huntington Willetts, p.  p., H. Foster Gardner, g.  g., Canterbury