JUNIOR DANCE THIS EVENING

FINAL ARRANGEMENTS FOR ANNUAL CLASS SOCIAL FUNCTION IN UNION.

The annual Junior dance will be held in the Union this evening at 9 o'clock. No cutting in will be allowed until the encores. Each number will be divided into a four-minute dance in which cutting in will not be permitted, and an encore of equal length in which cutting in will be allowed. After each dance the ladies are to be taken to their own respective boxes. Printed lists of the arrangement of the boxes and their occupants will be given out at the dance.

The chairmen of the boxes are reminded that they are personally to see to the arrangement of furniture in their boxes. The removal of the furniture from the Union is entirely in the hands of the owners. It is absolutely essential that all such furniture be taken from the Union by 5 o'clock tomorrow.

Men who have ordered taxi-cabs from the dance committee at the reduced rates must see Mr. Cauley in the Union this morning and let him know where and at what time the taxi is to call.

BOX A.

F. B. Berry (chairman) and Miss Smith, C. B. Blanchard and Miss Sprague, F. S. Clark, Jr., and Miss Young, G. H. Fiske and Miss Rantoul, H. Francke and Miss Francke, E. A. Herter and Miss Eaton, H. G. Francke and Miss McAllister.

BOX B.

W. C. Brown and Miss Hale, R. G. Dort and Miss Kingsbury, R. McIntosh and Miss Metcalf, A. C. Redfield and Miss Pratt, A. C. Smith (chairman) and Miss Jackson.

BOX C.

W. J. Brennan and Miss Kent, A. T. Bunten and Miss Booth, R. T. Davis and Miss Cambell, W. R. Dewey, Jr., (chairman) and Miss Chessman, P. Lord and Miss Breed, E. H. Marrett and Miss Marrett, L. B. Moore and Miss Owen, W. S. Sagar and Miss Sargent, L. C. Stowell and Miss Smith.

BOX D.

J. F. Brown and Miss Chester, D. E. Currier and Miss La Croix, G. B. Kayser and Miss Jones, R. N. Nye (chairman) and Miss Downing, D. T. Thomson and Miss Craven, A. P. Winsor and Miss Holcomb.

BOX E.

F. H. Canaday and Miss Page, J. B. Conant and Miss Twitchell, C. H. Crombie and Miss Dodge, M. G. Day and Miss Hugo, H. R. Hitchcock, Jr., and Miss Whipple, W. B. Pirnie and Miss Roessler, Q. Reynolds (chairman) and Miss Crowell, L. Withington, Jr., and Mrs. A. Beane.

BOX F.

E. C. Grover and Miss Ford and Mrs. Grover, G. P. Harrington and Miss Cross, H. A. Horgan and Miss Woodward, J. H. MacLeod, Jr., and Miss Pfaff, P. M. Mazur and Miss Greene, R. K. Randall and Miss Hagan, A. J. Reardon (chairman) and Miss Hannon, F. L. Reardon and Miss Reardon.

BOX G.

F. C. Bryant and Miss Sheffield, P. Eaton and Miss Embree, R. W. Hallock and Miss Alexander, J. B. Lynch and Miss Little, J. L. Stifel and Miss Schroeder, R. G. Wilson, Jr. (chairman) and Miss Patten.

BOX H.

S. L. M. Barlow and Miss Freeman, B. Collins and Miss Collins, E. D. Curtis and Miss Curtis, G. P. De Veau and Miss Smith, T. O. Freeman (chairman) and Miss Watts, J. F. Hubbard, Jr., and Miss Slater, B. S. Welles and Miss Peabody.

BOX I.

R. St.B. Boyd and Miss Macleod, C. W. Curtis, Jr., and Miss Webster, C. Judson and Miss Le Seure, P. K. Randall and Miss Patteson, R. W. Searle and Miss Searle and Miss Cole, C. S. Weeks (chairman) and Miss Dowse.

BOX J.

W. H. Barnes and Miss Canfield, J. Gregg (chairman) and Miss Pepperday, G. S. Kahin and Miss Thompson, I. Pichel and Miss Shuman, C. M. Rogers, Jr., and Miss Sands, C. B. Swift and Miss Atkins.

BOX K.

W. Faulkner and Miss Faulkner, L. D. Howard and Miss Hall, J. A. Howe and Miss Atkins, W. E. Quinby (chairman) and Miss White, K. W. Snyder and Miss Greenough, D. J. P. Wingate and Miss Wingate, E. H. Wiswall and Miss Webster.

BOX L.

F. H. Blackman and Miss Butler, A. R. Boynton and Miss Blood, E. C. Hardy and Miss Perkins, J. R. Hunneman and Miss Wingate, F. T. Ingraham and Miss Richman, F. H. Storms (chairman) and Miss Bryant.

BOX M.

J. R. Abbot and Miss Maxwell, E. W. Brewer, Jr., and Miss Grint, A. L. Dunham (chairman) and Miss Bradley, E. B. Dustan and Miss Williams, C. W. Plummer, 2d, and Miss Porter, E. D. T. Pousland and Miss Harris, C. A. Williams, Jr., and Miss Taylor.

BOX N.

W. M. Carson, Jr., and Miss Weston, L. Curtis, Jr., and Miss Amory, F. C. Grant and Miss McHenry, E. K. Hale and Miss Saltonstall, A. L. Lincoln, Jr., and Miss De Ford, J. S. Morgan, Jr., and Miss Hemenway, G. T. Winslow (chairman) and Miss Winsor.

BOX O.

W. A. Barron, Jr., and Miss O. Ames, L. S. Chanler, Jr., and Miss Thatcher, J. K. Hodges and Miss E. Ames, F. P. Motley and Miss Burr, S. L. Parsons, Jr., and Miss Gaston, L. Saltonstall (chairman) and Miss Wesselhoeft.

BOX P.

S. Avery and Miss Faxon, P. D. Childs and Miss Howe, R. B. Dodge and Miss Dodge, F. S. Kingsbury (chairman) and Miss Joffrion, A. Watter and Miss Balley, I. Young and Miss Young.

BOX Q.

C. M. Burr and Miss Rouband, J. J. Cisco, Jr., and Miss Cleveland, G. E. Hubbard (chairman) and Miss Damon, E. V. D. Moncrieff and Miss Nelson, G. D. Nelson and Miss Nelson, A. H. Sturgis and Miss Hubbard.

BOX R.

H. W. Birch and Miss Burdett, G. P. Davis and Miss Totton, E. L. Hackes and Miss Hackebarth, A. S. Hatch and Miss Murray, A. H. Sanborn and Miss Wadsworth, W. G. Simon and Miss Scoville, W. M. Tugman, Jr., and Miss Smith, P. W. Thayer (chairman) and Miss Reid.

BOX S.

H. A. Brickley (chairman) and Miss Brickley and Mrs. Brickley, C. J. Enright and Miss O'Connell, A. J. Mannix and Miss Ryan, N. S. Morris and Miss Morris, S. S. Otis and Miss Brown, C. von Tobel and Miss Brine.

BOX U.

N. Curtis, Jr., and Miss Batchelder, J. C. Devereux and Miss Fessenden, D. T. Hood and Miss Long, R. H. Kettell and Miss Stevens, L. H. Mills and Miss Merrill, R. T. P. Storer (chairman) and Miss Morgan.

BOX W.

A. J. deGozzaldi and Miss Russell, J. L. Handy and Miss Winslow, F. B. Harvey and Miss Whitely, G. F. Plimpton (chairman) and Miss Mason, J. C. Talbot, R. D. Walker and Miss Walters, J. D. Winslow and Miss Lee