Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Phillips Brooks House Notes

Events Occurring This Week.

The Cambridge Social Union will hold a meeting in the Parlor of Phillips Brooks House tomorrow afternoon at 4 o'clock. On Wednesday evening at 7 o'clock, the Rev. F. C. Powell, S.S.J.E., will address the weekly prayer meeting of the St. Paul's Society on "The Observance of the Lord's Day." The address and meeting will be held in the Noble Room.

Thursday afternoon, the Harvard Dames will hold a reception in Brooks House from 3 to 5 o'clock. On the same evening, Rev. Campbell will hold his regular class on the "Foundation of Faith" in the Parlor. The University Tea will be held on Friday afternoon from 4 to 6 o'clock.

Lectures to Law Students.

An interesting course of lectures by Dean W. W. Fenn '84, of the Divinity School, has been announced by the Executive Committee of the Law School Society. Dean Fenn's series of addresses will consist of four lectures to law students on the legal aspect of the New Testament, to be given in the Parlor of Brooks House at 6.45 o'clock on Wednesday evenings throughout March. This course will be a supplement to that given by Professor G. F. Moore last October, which series dealt with the law of the Old Testament.