Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

PROF. BERGSON IN SANDERS

To Lecture in French on "La philosophic du changement" at 4.30--Reserved Seats to Students.

Professor Henri Bergson, of the College de France, will lecture in French on "La philosophic dn changement" this afternoon at 4.30 o'clock in Sanders Theatre. The lecture will be open to the public, but seats on the floor and in the first gallery will be reserved for members of the University. Officers of Instruction and Administration may obtain tickets at University 5 this morning between 10 and 12 o'clock. Students of the University may obtain tickets at University 4 today between 9 A. M. and 1 P. M. These seats will be reserved for ticket holders until 4.25 P. M., after which time the public will be admitted to them.

Professor Henri Bergson is one of the world's greatest living philosophers. His lecture will be of especial interest to those who have heard the recent addresses of Professor Rudolf Eucken here; for both of these great philosophers, who have lately aroused a great interest in the student world, have something in common.