Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

FIRST SOCCER PRACTICE

Held Yesterday.--Meeting of University and Freshman Candidates in Union Tomorrow.

The University soccer team held the first practice of the season on Soldiers Field yesterday afternoon. Stiff drill work began under the direction of Coach Burgess and Captain Barron '13. The Freshman candidates have not been called out as yet, but will be within a few days.

Six or seven positions were left vacant through graduation last spring, so that strenuous practice must be begun immediately in order to develop a team before the first game, which will be played about the middle of March. All men who are at all interested in the game are urged to report as a large squad is desired to fill the numerous vacant positions.

Promising men from last year's squad besides Captain Barron are E. R. McCall '13, right fullback; B. B. Locke '13, forward; A. J. Lowrey, centre halfback; D. Needham '13, centre forward; and G. M. Rushmore '13, left fullback; all of last year's team.

There will be a meeting of candidates both for the University and Freshman teams in the Union tomorrow night. As many Freshmen as possible are urged to be present at this meeting. Coach C. Burgess and Captain Barron will outline the work of both teams for the coming season at this meeting.