Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

MAJOR HIGGINSON AT THE UNION.

What promises to be one of the most interesting and stimulating talks of the year will be offered to the members of the Union this evening when Major Henry Lee Higginson will recount some personal reminiscences and experiences. The ties between Major Higginson and Harvard men have always been close, for his service and devotion to them have never faltered. In addition to our intimacy with the speaker, we are sure to be charmed by the color and interest of his remarks. Major Higginson has lived and done his work during a wonderful period of national life; he has experienced and helped to work out some of our great national problems, and has known the famous Americans of the last half century. Then, too, Major Higginson's talk is of especial interest to us, for he has always been strongly devoted to Harvard and in sympathy with the welfare of the students. By his generosity and his foresight he has influenced the course of student life here, and has given us in the Union and Soldiers Field the means of broad, democratic fellowship. We rejoice at the opportunity to welcome this evening the friend whose interest in the University has never flagged.