Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Phillips Brooks House Notes

Two Meetings Today.

There will be a meeting of the Harvard Dames this afternoon from 3 to 6 o'clock in the Parlor of Phillips Brooks House. An address will be made by Professor W. A. Nellson '96.

There will be a conference of the class in "The Essentials of Christian Faith" this evening at 7 o'clock in Phillips Brooks House. Professor H. W. Magoun will speak on "Famous Attacks on the Authority of the Word of God, and Some Further Proofs of Its Divine Origin."

Social Service Conference.

Tomorrow evening at 7 o'clock in the St. Paul's Society room of Brooks House, Rev. F. M. Crouch, Secretary to the Joint Commission on Social Service of the Episcopal Church, will give a talk on social service, followed by discussion with those interested in such work.

Address Sunday Evening.

Chief Justice Rugg of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts will address members of the Harvard Law School next Sunday evening at 8 o'clock in Peabody Hall on the third floor of Phillips Brooks House. The subject of his address will be "The Lawyer and his Relation to Society." This promises to be an extremely interesting and instructive lecture, and every member of the Law School is urged to attend.