Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Senior Class Notices

By Walter TUFTS Jr.

The final sale of tickets for the Senior Spread on June 23 will be held this afternoon from 1 to 2.30 o'clock from the windows of Holworthy 17. Blank invitations and dance orders will be distributed at the same time. Tickets will cost $2.50 each. Tickets will also be sold to Seniors, for themselves and guests, at the door on the night of the Spread.

Groups for boxes and tables at the Spread must be sent in to R. L. Groves, Holworthy 8, before Sunday, as the box list will be made up on that day. Tables will seat 4 or 6 persons; groups for boxes may be made to include 10 or more persons, and adjoining boxes will be assigned to large groups. The printed slips which will be available on the night of the Spread will show the assignment of tables and boxes. CLASS DAY COMMITTEE.

Class Album on Sale at Leavitt & Peirce's.

The Senior Class Album will be on sale at Leavitt & Peirce's today from 9 to 1.30, and from 3 to 6 o'clock. Men holding receipts must present them. To facilitate the committee's work, Seniors are requested to obtain their Albums at once.   PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE.

Dinner and Smoker Committees to Meet.

There will be a joint meeting of the smoker and dinner committees in the Assembly Room of the Union at 1 o'clock. It is important that all members be present at this meeting.   S. COBB, Chairman.