1913 FINANCE MEETING

Committee Members Will Meet to Outline Work--Dormitories Assigned.

The Senior Finance Committee which has just been appointed will meet in Thayer 7 tonight at 7.15 o'clock. The work of the members will be laid out and all necessary points arranged Attendance is imperative.

The members of the committee and their allotments of rooms are as follows: south entry of Hollis, C. N. Holman '13, of Allston; north entry of Hollis, G. F. Cherry '13, of Roslindale; south entry of Stoughton, J. I. Donovan '13, of Lawrence; north entry of Stoughton, A. W. Weich '13, of Roxbury; west entry of Holworthy, G. Sturgis '13, of Boston; middle entry of Holworthy, W. G. Rueter '13, of Jamaica Plain; east entry of Holworthy, F. C. Rogerson '13, of Milton; north entry of Thayer, H. T. Nickerson '13, of Dorchester; middle entry of Thayer, J. M. A. Dougherty of Newark, N. J.; south entry of Thayer, T. C. Hardwick '13, of Quincy; outside the Yard, E. S. Harrington '13, of Jamaica Plain, G. N. Hurd '13, of Milton, H. D. Minot '13, of Dover, R. B. Romaine '13, of New York, N. Y.