SPECIAL UNION PRODUCTION

D. U. Will Give Performance in Brattle Hall Monday Open by Special Ticket to Union Members.

Owing to the unexpected financial outlay which would be necessary for the construction of a suitable stage in the Union, and owing still further to the long time the Living Room would have to be closed for the workmen, it has been necessary to change somewhat the plan of dramatic performances in the Union as was originally announced. The Union management takes great pleasure in announcing that next Monday, in Brattle Hall, the Delta Upsilon will give a Union performance of their play, "The Comedy of Errors," which Professor Baker reviewed in yesterday's CRIMSON. This performance will be open to Union members only.

As the seating capacity of Brattle Hall is limited, it is necessary to issue special tickets for this performance. These tickets may now be procured at the Union office, and will be given out to Union members as far as the capacity of the hall allows. As these tickets have to be limited in number, it is hoped that no one will take a ticket unless he intends to use it. The Delta Upsilon is very generously giving the performance without charge to the Union other than sufficient to cover actual expenses. The Governing Board desires to take this opportunity to express its appreciation of the Delta Upsilon's generosity, and at the same time announce that the tickets are free to members of the Union.

Remaining Performances This Week.

The third public performance of "The Comedy of Errors will be given in Jordan Hall, Boston, this evening at 8 o'clock. Two more performances will be given, Friday evening in the Opera House, Exeter, N. H., and Saturday evening in Eliot Hall, Jamaica Plain. Tickets for all the performances may be obtained at Herrick's, the Co-operative Branch, Batchelder's Book Store, Exeter, and of W. C. McGiffert, Jr., '13, at Thayer 57.