Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

HOLLIS HALL CELEBRATION

Plans Progressing.--Committee to Raise Money for Expenses.

In reply to the canvass by special letter, Hollis Hall alumni have shown great enthusiasm for a celebration of the one hundred and fiftieth anniversary of this dormitory such as that given last year in commemoration of the Holworthy Hall centennial. A special committee of students, as previously announced in the CRIMSON, working in co-operation with the Harvard Memorial Society, are planing a very elaborate pageant which is to represent incidents in the University. For this undertaking Professor G. P. Baker has offered his assistance and with the necessary funds to carry the project through the celebration should be a tremendous success.

The committee desires if possible to raise $1000 or $1500. In fact, in order to carry through the present plans $1000 at least is necessary. Should there be raised by any chance more than the amount sufficient to cover expenses, it has been suggested that the surplus be used as the nucleus for a Hollis Hall Scholarship Fund. Or, should this prove inadvisable, the money could be turned over to the Harvard Memorial Society or to the Corporation.