Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

SERVICE UNDER DR. GRENFELL

DR. J. M. LITTLE WILL SPEAK IN THE UNION AT 8.15 TOMORROW EVENING.

John Mason Little, Jr., '97, M.D., in charge of the hospital at Dr Grenfell's headquarters, St. Anthony, Newfoundland, will give an illustrated lecture in the Living Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock.

Dr. Little has chosen as the subject of his talk "Service Under Dr. Grenfell," and it would be difficult to find a man capable of speaking with greater authority upon this topic. For nearly six years Dr. Little has been intimately associated with Dr. Grenfell and his work. For the first three years of his service, Dr. Little was largely occupied in doing relief work--during the summer months on the schooner "Strathcona," in winter travelling by dog-team. After his third summer, he returned to this country for a few months and then went back to take entire charge of the hospital which had been considerably enlarged. Since that time he has been at his post without vacation, doing heroic work under what were often great handicaps of insufficient help. He is Dr. Grenfell's right hand man and so important does Dr. Grenfell consider him that he will not leave the mission when Dr. Little is called away for any reason. When Dr. Grenfell is absent, Dr. Little has full charge of the mission in every detail.

The slides for illustrating this lecture Dr. Little has had expressly made from original photographs taken during his service in the north.

As the lecture is one which should be of great interest to the entire University, the Union announces that membership cards will not be required for admission. The balcony will be reserved for ladies during the lecture.