Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

DISCUSSION BY DR. LITTLE

"SERVICE UNDER DR. GRENFELL" HIS SUBJECT IN UNION TONIGHT AT 8.15.

An illustrated lecture on "Service Under Dr. Grenfell" will be given by John Mason Little, Jr., '97, M.D., in charge of the hospital at Dr. Grenfell's headquarters in St. Anthony, Newfoundland, in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 8.15 o'clock. As the lecture will be of such general interest, the Union announces that membership cards will not be required for admission. The balcony will be reserved for ladies.

In choosing his subject, Dr. Little has selected a topic with which he is intimately familiar, and upon which he is an authority. He is a man whom Dr. W. T. Grenfell, the famous medical missionary, has always used as his right hand man. For nearly six years Dr. Little has been working shoulder to shoulder with Dr. Grenfell. Throughout the first three years of his service, Dr. Little was mainly occupied in doing relief work,--during the summer months on the schooner "Strathcona," in winter travelling by dog-team. Since then he has done heroic work at the hospital in Newfoundland.

Illustrations for this lecture have been especially made from original photographs, taken during Dr. Little's service in the north.