HASTY PUDDING PLAY CAST

THOSE WHO WILL TAKE PART IN "PANAMANIA," THE PLOT, AND PERFORMANCES.

The provisional cast of "The Builders of Babylon," the play which the Hasty Pudding Club will present this year, is as follows: Nimrod, King of Babylon,  W.G. Wendell '09 Hem, contractor and builder,  G. Butler '09 Haw, contractor and builder,  R. Middlemass '09 Joseph,  J.P.S. Harrison '09 Googoo, a private detective,  A.P. Loring, Jr., '09 Abdullah, Grand Vizier of Egypt,  H.W.H. Powel, Jr., '09 Bung, a butler,  A.M. Jones '09 Habbadash, a prophet,  F. Schenck '09 Foreman,  K.S. Cate '09 Ship of the Desert,  H. Gray '09, J.M. Groton '09 Jacob, a workman,  C.L. Lanigan '10 Ethiopian Attendant,  H.B. Barton '09 An Architect,  G. deC. May '09 A Private Secretary,  G. Lewis '09 Queen Semiramis of Egypt,  R.H. Hutchinson '10 Ruth,  F.M. Blagden '09 Esther, an unappreciated maiden,  G.P. Gardner, Jr., '10 Babylonian courtiers, ladies, workmen, etc.

The production of the play is under the personal supervision of H. Sanger of New York. The performance for undergraduates will be given in the club theatre on March 29; there will be two public Cambridge performances in the club theatre on March 30 and 31, and two in Jordan Hall, Boston, on April 1 and 3. Tickets will be put on sale on March 22 at the following places: for the undergraduate performance at Leavitt & Peirce's only; for the Cambridge public performances and for the Boston performances, at Kent's and Amee's; for the Boston performances only, at Herrick's.