Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

NEW GYMNASIUM CAMPAIGN

WORK NOW UNDER WAY.--COLLECTORS SHOULD REPORT TONIGHT BETWEEN 7 AND 8.

Work in the campaign for the new University gymnasium progressed a step further yesterday, when the class committees appointed by the Student Council began active work.

At a meeting held in Thayer Common Room at 1 o'clock, A. J. Lowrey '13, president of the Student Council, outlined the plans of the committee work. Pledge cards for students to fill out were also distributed among the men. The collectors will canvass the College within the next week, in an effort to have these cards filled out and it is hoped that the undergraduates will respond willingly. The Senior class has already set an admirable example by subscribing $1500. If such a spirit as netted this sum is prevalent throughout the campaign, the graduates will doubtlessly respond much more generously.

The class collectors are expected to report in Thayer Common Room tonight between 7 and 8 o'clock. A member of each class committee will be present to receive reports. The collectors will be expected to report in Thayer Common Room, not on tomorrow night, but every night of the week thereafter between the hours of 7 and 8 o'clock.