Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Third Year Law Elections

Members of the third year class of the Harvard Law School have met and nominated the following men for the offices of marshal and secretary:

Marshal.--M. C. Lightner, of Toronto, Ontario; W. S. Logan, of Washington, Conn.; M. M. McDermott, of Chattanooga, Tenn.; L. R. P. Percy, of Birmingham, Ala.; R. W. Perkins, Jr., of Newport News, Va.; H. M. Stevens, of Salt Lake City, Utah; F. W. Sullivan, of Lowell; R. A. Taft; of Washington, D. C.

Secretary.--M. Barns, of Providence, R. I.; E. M. Dodd, of Chestnut Hill; S. F. Johnson, of Newton Centre.

A committee of five men, consisting of G. S. Brengle, R. O. Brewster, Z. Chaffee, S. M. Rinaker, and W. S. Warfield, has been appointed to take charge of the elections.

The actual voting will take place this morning in the room at the left of the entrance to Austin Hall. The polls will be open from 9 to 10 and 1 to 2. All men who are now registered in the school as members of the third year class, and all unclassified students who entered the school in the class which is now the third year class may vote.