Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

TERRITORIAL CLUB PAMPHLET

HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS TO HAVE PROPER PERSPECTIVE OF LIFE AT HARVARD.

Plans have been definitely formulated for the publication by the Federation of Territorial Clubs of a pamphlet to be sent out over the country by the various clubs for the use of high school students. The publication will be of an attractive nature aiming to set forth life at Harvard and to answer those questions about which every Sub-Freshman wishes to know.

Among the matters which will be dealt with are: academic advantages, athletics, social life, religious influences, the rooming problem, and expenses. Articles will be written by prominent graduates, undergraduates, and professors. Many illustrations of buildings, games, and College personages will make the work attractive and interesting.

The plans for the new publication have received the endorsement of the University press and of the Alumni Bulletin, which will co-operate with the Federation to produce a work truly representative of Harvard and of service to prospective undergraduates. Any suggestions will be gladly received by J. B. Langstaff '13, Holworthy 22.