Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

GYMNASTIC MEET TONIGHT

Three Harvard Men Will Compete in Intercollegiates With Representatives of Twelve Colleges at Princeton.

The annual intercollegiate gymnastic meet will be held at Princeton tonight. Of the thirteen men on the University squad, only three will enter. J. R. Morton '13, captain, will compete on the side horse and parallel bars. In practically every meet that has been held so far this year he has won a high place in the former, and done well on the latter event. This is his third year on the team. M. F. Gates '15, will enter on the horizontal bar and the parallel bars. Although this is only his first year on the team, Gates has done remarkably well, winning first place on the parallel bars in the Brown meet and second place on the Horizontal bar. R. G. McPhail '15 will be entered in the ground tumbling. He won second place in this event in the meet with Brown.

Renewed Interest During Past Year.

Due to the fact that renewed interest has been taken in gymnastics during the past year and to the number of men who reported for the team, those who will enter the intercollegiates today from Harvard are in far better condition than teams in the past have been. Practice has been held regularly throughout the winter in the Hemenway Gymnasium, with volunteer coaching by Mr. J. E. Wolf, formerly a member of the Princeton gymnastic team, at present athletic instructor at Watertown High School, and E. G. W. Ruge 1L., formerly a member of the Yale gymnastic team.

Princeton is generally conceded to have the best team of the twelve colleges that have entered the meet; nevertheless, the three University men are expected to make a creditable showing.