Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

PLANS FOR 1916 RED BOOK

Outlined at Meeting Last Night.--Three Departments of Work.

A meeting of the candidates for the 1916 Red Book was held in the Trophy Room of the Union last night at 7 o'clock. A. J. Lowrey '13, President of the Student Council, spoke on the spirit of the competition, and T. K. Richards '15, editor-in-chief of the 1915 Red Book, emphasized the practical side of the work. The definite plans were then outlined by C. F. Farrington '16, editor-in-chief of the 1916 Red Book. The work has been divided into three parts. All candidates for the business department will report to E. A. LeRoy '16, in Randolph 43 tonight at 7. Those who will work on the copy report to D. Moffat '16, 68 Mt. Auburn street, at the same time. The art candidates will report to T. Sizer '16, in the Living Room of the Union Monday evening at 7.

The business competition starts at once. At the end of the spring vacation the four candidates who have secured the largest number of advertisements, at least $100 worth, will be taken on the board as the business committee, under the supervision of E. A. LeRoy '16, and will also receive memberships to the Union for 1913-1914. The price of the Red Book, which will be published as near June 1 as possible, will be $1