AMES COMPETITION FINALS

Hold in Langdell Centre Tonight at 8 o'clock.--Regulations Regarding Them--Open to Public.

The final round in the Ames Competition at the Law School will be held in Langdell Centre tonight at 8 o'clock. The opposing clubs will be Beale and Bruce Wyman, the former being represented by W. H. Greenleaf uL., and O. J. Myers, uL., the latter by H. J. Brandt, 2L., and P. D. Wesson, 2L.

The question is "A bank innocently and without negligence pays the bona fide holder of a forged check, and also a raised check. Can the bank recover either among when there has been no subsequent change in the position of the parties, and no recovery is possible against the purported maker?" The time rule is as follows: "Each side shall have 45 minutes (excluding the time used in answering questions). The time of the side opening the case is to be divided so that side shall argue 30 minutes before, and 15 minutes after the opposing side". "Each counsel shall argue at least 15 minutes." The judges are: Judge Frederic Dodge '67, Professor Eugene Wambaugh '76, and Arthur D. Hill '90.

The argument is open to the public, including ladies. Public copies of the briefs on each side are filed in the box behind the Round Table in Langdell Hall. These are open to the examination of anyone, but they should be returned to the box.