MUSICAL COMEDY BY PI ETA

ANNUAL PRODUCTION, "THE STYMIE," TO BE PRESENTED LAST OF MONTH.

"The Stymie," a musical comedy in three acts, will be the presentation of the Pi Eta Society this year as its annual play. As usual, both the words and music are written by its undergraduate members. The book is by P.S. Bliss '13, the lyrics by G. Sturgis '13, and the music by R.L. Blaikie '14 and W. Faulkner '14.

This will be the forty-seventh production of the Society. The story of the play, which deals with a golf tournament, is woven into a plot which can truly be called a plot, as distinguished from the flimsy "plots" of the everyday musical comedies. The songs play an important part and add a yaluable touch to a show well adapted to a college organization.

Six performances have been arranged, including the one which will be given for members of the Union only. This will be given in the Pi Eta Club theatre on Tuesday, March 25. Tickets will be given out to Union members as will be announced later. The other performances will be: at the clubhouse, Wednesday, March 26, and Friday, March 28, matinee at Copley Hall, Boston, Saturday, March 29, Music Hall, Quincy, Thursday, April 3; Town Hall, Andover, Saturday, April 5. The arrangements in regard to the sale of tickets will be published later.

The cast:

Trevor Graham, late of Wall Street,  J.R.O. Perkins '14Ramola Framingham, an opera singer,  R.H. Allen '14"Pop" Morris, president of Minneopa Golf Club,  A.W. Poole '14Mrs. Morris,  M.T. Quigg '13Billings Moncrief, seven times champion of the Seven-State Tournament,  P.S. Bliss '13William Wilder, president of Tournament Association,  F.F. Munroe '15Burtie Charlton, college friend of Graham's  P. Blackmur '15Archibald Van Kiswick, an Englishman,  J.M. Kingman '15Blanche Heath, a debutante,  J.J. Armstrong '14Clara Brown-Towsley, woman of uncertain age,  C.L. Callander '13Herman Sempdrick, house-manager at Minneopa Club,  T.E. Alcorn '13Angela Wilson, telegraph operator,  W.B. Adams '13Mardetti, a ballet dancer,  E.P. Stone, '15Henri Callerio, walter,  W.W. Leonhauser '1