CONFERENCE OF COLLEGE MEN

Study of Condition of Christian Ministry at Andover Theological Seminary, March 7, 8, and 9.

A general conference of eastern college men, for the purpose of presenting to students the present condition and opportunities of the Christian ministry, will he held at the Andover Theological Seminary today, tomorrow and Sunday.

During the three days' sessions, the conference will be addressed by several noted pastors and scholars. President Albert Parker Fitch, D. D., of Andover Theological Seminary, will speak on the "Spiritual Requirements for the Ministry," at 7.30 o'clock Sunday evening, March 9. President Alexander Meiklejohn. Ph. D., of Amherst College, will give a lecture on "The Opportunity of the Ministry as Seen by the Educator," and R. H. Gardiner '04, will parallel this talk with one on "The Minister's Opportunity as Seen by a Layman."

A feature of the conference will be a series of short addresses by the following men from colleges represented: J. C. Many '14, of Harvard; H. S. Leiper, Amherst '13; C. A. Hatch, Bowdoin '13; Mark Mohler, Brown 1G.; and C. A. Anderson, Williams '12.

At the close of each address informal discussions regarding the ministry as life work will be held. The Andover Theological Seminary will entertain all the delegates, who should forward their names to M. R. Boynton, 8 Andover Hall, and should register at the Seminary when they arrive in Cambridge.