Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

COLLEGE MEN'S CONFERENCE

On Christian Ministry at Andover Seminary Today and Tomorrow.--All Men in College Invited.

The ninth annual session of the Conference of Eastern College Men on the Christian Ministry opened at the Andover Theological Seminary yesterday evening. The purpose of the conference is to present to college students who are now deciding upon their life work, definite and reliable information concerning the challenge and opportunities of the Christian Ministry. Last night three short addresses were given by Professor J.W. Platner, D.D., of Andover Theological Seminary, President A. Melklejohn, Ph.D., of Amherst, and the Rev. G.G. Atkins, D.D., of Providence, R. I. At the close of the meeting there was an informal reception so that all present might at once become better acquainted.

This morning at 10 o'clock the Rev. Raymond Calkins '90, D.D., of Cambridge, will speak on "The Prophetic Office of the Ministry." Following the address there will be a students' session at which short papers will be presented by delegates from colleges represented at the conference.

This evening there will be three addresses. Mr. G. P. Morris, R. H. Gardiner '04, and President Francis Brown, of Union Theological Seminary, speaking.

There will be a meeting tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock and another one in the evening. A general invitation has been extended to college men to attend any or all parts of this conference whether they intend to enter the ministry or not.