Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

COMPLETE 1916 NOMINATIONS

List of Men to be Voted for at Class Elections Monday Including Those Added by Petition.

The following men have been nominated by petition for Freshman class officers: vice-president, W. Rollins, of West Roxbury; secretary-treasurer, F. Boyer, of Gwynedd Valley, Pa., R.R. Cowen, of Cambridge; Student Council, E.W. Soucy, of Forest Hills, R.N. Williams, Jr., of Cambridge.

The complete list of nominations now is as follows: president--W.J. Bingham, of Lawrence, E.W. Mahan, of Natick; vice-president--A. Biddle, of Philadelphia, Pa., G.A. McKinlock, of Lake Forest, Ill., Wingate Rollins, of West Roxbury; secretary-treasurer--W. Blanchard, of Concord, F. Boyer, of Philadelphia, Pa., R.R. Cowen, of Cambridge, E. Cunningham, Jr., of Westwood; Student Council (three to be elected)--B.M. Fullerton, 2d, of Spokane, Wash., J.A. Gilman, Jr., of Honolulu, H.I., J.G. Heyburn, of Louisville, Ky., D.P. Morgan, Jr., of New York City, E.W. Soucy, of Forest Hills, D.C. Watson, of Milton, R.N. Williams, Jr., of Cambridge.

The original nominations were made by the Executive Committee of the Student, Council in accordance with the rules passed last year, and the additional ones by petitions signed by 35 members of the Freshman class. The voting will be by Australian ballot in Phillips Brooks House on Monday from 8.45 A.M. to 5.30 P.M.