Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

FRESHMAN CLASS BANQUET

ANNUAL DINNER TO BE HELD IN LIVING ROOM OF UNION TONIGHT AT 7.

The annual Freshman class dinner will be held in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 7 o'clock. T. H. Potter, of Westchester, N. Y., has been appointed toast-master and will call upon the following men to speak: W. J. Bingham, of Lawrence, "The Class"; E. W. Mahan, of Natick, "Football"; E. M. Wanamaker, of Melrose Highlands, "Hockey"; J. W. Cooke, of Newton Centre, "Debating"; F. Boyer, of Gwynedd Valley, Pa., "Crew"; F. G. Fripp, of Albany, N. Y., "Baseball"; K. Bromley, of New York, N. Y., "Musical Clubs"; J. O. Johnstone, of Cambridge, "Track"; R. N. Williams, Jr., of Cambridge, "Tennis"; W. Blanchard, of Concord, "Finance."

Music will be furnished by Kanrich's band. The menu design is by D. Loring, Jr., of Portland, Ore.

Seats at Speakers' Table.

Seats at the speakers' table will be reserved for chairmen of the class committees, members of the class dinner committee, and 1916 members of the Student Council. No other seats will be reserved, and the doors will be opened at 6.40 o'clock.

At present only about 350 men have purchased tickets. It is hoped that this small number will be increased by tonight. Tickets will be on sale at the door.