Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

DRAMATIC CLUB PRODUCTIONS

Spring Plays Chosen and Casts Decided Upon.--Dates of Performances.

Arrangements for the Dramatic Club spring productions have now been completed. The three plays which have been finally selected for presentation are--"The Wedding Dress," by Miss Katherine McDowell Rice, Radcliffe; "The Good News," by J. F. Ballard uC., the author of "Believe Me, Xantippe!"; and "Ygrame of the Hillfolk," a poetic drama by R. E. Rogers '09. As it was impossible to procure Brattle Hall for the Cambridge performances, the Hasty Pudding Club kindly offered the use of its theatre for the evenings of Tuesday, May 6, and Wednesday, May 7. The final presentation will be given in the Plymouth Theatre, Boston, at a matinee at 2.15 o'clock on Friday, May 9.

The casts are as follows: "The Wedding Dress." Martha Scott, village dressmaker,  Mrs. Noyes Mrs. Hackett, the mother,  Mrs. Burnham Dick Hackett, the son,  W. G. Rice '14 Dr. Cameron, the physician,  C. C. Kennedy '16 Postmen, villagers, etc. "The Good News." David Rodgers,  S. J. Hume '13 Martha Rodgers,  Miss Miller Dan Gilbertson,  B. A. Searle 1G. "Ygrame of the Hillfolk." Thorvald, the Viking,  S. J. Hume '13 Egil, the boy, his son,  P. Peniers '16 Ornulf, the priest,  F. A. Tatton '15 Ygrame,  Miss Ruth Ahrens Dagny, Ygrame's lower-maid,  Miss Constance Flood