Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fall River Wins Golf Match

University Team is Downed in First Contest of Season, 4 to 2.

The University golf team was defeated by the Fall River Golf Club in the first match of the season Saturday afternoon by the score of 4 to 2. The closest match was between E. P. Allis '15 and C. E. Smith, Allis winning on the nineteenth geen, and making the 18 holes in 76. The summary is as follows. HARVARD.  FALL RIVER. Allis,  1 Smith,  0 Sargent,  0 Hawkins,  1 Estabrook,  1 Borden,  0 Burton,  0 Wood,  1 Griffitis,  0 Weatherell,  1 Parker,  0 Harrison,  1   --  -- Totals,  2  4

Trials for Team at Oakley.

The following matches in the trials for the University golf team will be played at the Oakley Country Club this afternoon; H. K. Caner '15 vs. F. M. H. Dazey '14, at 2 o'clock; R. M. Baker '15 vs. F. V. Burton '14, at 3 o'clock; H. DeConrey '14 vs. S. P. Griffitts '15, at 4 o'clock.

Trials for Team at Oakley.