Men Doing Newspaper Work, Notice!

Those members of the University who are doing newspaper work of any kind and who have delayed handing in their names to the Press Club are earnestly requested to do so before the spring vacation. If those concerned will attend to the matter promptly they will save the Press Club the difficulties of a personal canvass and enable it to complete its organization at once.

Students who are corresponding for papers are requested to send in with their own names the names of the papers for which they work and a statement of the nature of their work. Those sending in information to the club are requested to state the frequency with which news items are sent to their papers and the approximate amount of matter furnished. In order that the annual report of the Employment Office may be complete as regards the amount of money earned by students, it is also desired that correspondents supply information as to compensation received for their work. All communications should be sent to the Harvard Press Club, 47 Thayer Hall before Saturday.