Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

BASEBALL GAMES SATURDAY

Second University Team Defeated Durfee High, 13 to 4--Freshmen Lost to Worcester, 5 to 2.

The Second University baseball team defeated Durfee High School Saturday afternoon in a loosely played game by the score of 13 to 4. The feature of the game was the base running of the second team, 21 bases being purloined before the close of the game. MacDonald and Osborne were the battery for the second team; Sabine and Shea and Sullivan of Durfee. Score by innings: Innings,  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  R.  H.  E. Second,  5  1  0  5  0  2  0  0  x-13  9  4 Durfee,  0  0  0  0  0  1  1  2  0-4  5  6

Worcester, 5; Freshmen, 2.

The Freshman baseball team was defeated by Worcester Academy on Saturday by the score of t to 2 in a game made hard to play by the very strong wind. The weakness of the Freshmen in hitting was the chief cause of the defeat, Worcester Academy hitting safely 13 times to the Freshmen's twice. The team was somewhat handicapped by the loss of Mahan, the latter having gone to Andover with the track team. The score by innings: Innings,  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  R.  H.  E. Freshmen,  0  0  0  0  0  2  0  0  x-2  2  5 Worcester,  1  0  1  1  0  0  0  2  0-5  13  3

Worcester, 5; Freshmen, 2.