Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

CONFERENCE OF DELEGATES

Four Harvard Men Chosen for Intercollegiate All-American Soccer Team by Soccer Delegates.

Delegates representing the Columbia, Cornell, Haverford, Pennsylvania, Yale and the University soccer teams met for the annual conference at Earl Hall, Columbia University, last week. F. H. Storms '14 of Evansville, Ind., represented Harvard.

The business consisted in amending certain by-laws, fixing the official standing of the soccer teams for this year, picking an all-American intercollegiate team, and arranging next year's schedule. Four men on the University team were picked for the all-American, the complete line-up being as follows: g., Nichols of Harvard; r.b., Barron of Harvard; l.b., Dickey of Yale; r.h., McCall of Harvard; c.h., T. Elkinton of Haverford; l.h., Davis of Cornell; r.o.f., Needham of Harvard; r.i.f., Watson of Pennsylvania; c.f., Shanholt of Columbia; l.i.f., Stokes of Haverford; l.o.f., Zoller of Columbia.

The official soccer league standing for 1912-13: Teams,  Won  Lost  Tied  Points Harvard,  5  0  0  10 Haverford,  4  1  0  8 **Columbia,  2  2  1  5 Pennsylvania,  2  2  1  5 *Yale,  1  4  0  2 Cornell,  0  5  0  0 **Ranked third because of better goal average. *One game forfeited to Haverford.