Leiter Cup Schedule for Week

Rain again interfered with the Leiter Cup baseball series and the three games scheduled for Saturday were called off almost as soon as they were begun. The schedule for this week has been arranged as given below, and will complete the preliminary round, weather permitting. Balls obtained by captains for Thursday and Saturday games must be kept for use when the games are played off. The captains of the competing nines must choose the umpire, and unless the captain of the winning team leaves the score in the box in the CRIMSON office before 7 o'clock on the evening of the game, with the names of the players of both nines, the results will not be counted. The schedule: today at 4 o'clock, on the new diamond, Probation A. C. vs. Rookies; tomorrow at 4, on the new diamond, Mugwumps vs. Mary's Lambs; on second diamond, Straphangers vs. Follies of 1911; Wednesday at 4, on new diamond, Benders vs. Spearmints; Thursday at 4, on new diamond, College House vs. Mughunters; Friday at 4, on new diamond, Scrubs vs. Stoughton; Saturday, at 3, on new diamond, Hush-Buttons vs. Merry Widowers.