Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

NORTHFIELD.

The CRIMSON wishes to call the attention of its readers to the meeting which will be held tonight in the Brooks House to discuss plans for the Harvard delegation at the Northfield Conference. The Northfield idea, of a conference of college men, held in the most beautiful surroundings to discuss religious and moral problems as the student meets them, is one that is unique in its significance. For over twenty years now these conferences have been held at Northfield, and each year the enthusiasm brough back by the men who have been there has increased the interest in the work. The Northfield Conference, having become more than a name to most college men has for them a personal appeal. The opportunity to meet men from other colleges, to work with them and play with them is what has each year attracted more men to the beautiful Connecticut valley. The Northfield Conference is today one of the greatest agents working for humanized religion.

Harvard has always been well represented at Northfield, and this year's Conference should attract a larger and more enthusiastic delegation than over before.