1600 TICKETS AVAILABLE

Arrangements Made for Allotment of Seats for Harvard-Yale Soat Races at New London.

Last year the Harvard Athletic Association had at its disposal 1600 tickets for the Harvard-Yard boat races. There were 2600 applications. Yale forwarded 700 more tickets so there was some relief. This year, however, it is expected that the application list will be as large and that there will be only 1600 tickets available. A very definite curtailment in the allotment seems necessary.

After the applications of the crew and the class celebrating its twenty-fifth anniversary are filled the following assignments will be made:

Ex-captains, ex-mangers and old "H" crew men--two each.

Varsity Club members--one each.

Undergraduates and graduates -- one each.

If it is possible to give two tickets to any applicant after every graduate and undergraduate desiring personally to attend has been satisfied, the preference for extra tickets will be given to Seniors who live at a distance and who are not likely to find it possible to attend future races. On each application there is required a certificate that the applicant intends to use the ticket applied for. Any cases where it is found that this is violated tickets for both football games and boat races will be denied in the future. Every means has been exhausted to secure more tickets and relieve the situation.