Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Items of Interest to University

Boylston Prize Speaking

All men retained for the Boylston Prize Contest must report to g. R. Bunker, of the Public Speaking Department, in Sanders Theatre between 9 and 11 or between 2 and 4.30 o'clock.

Golf Trials This Afternoon.

The following matches in the trials for the University golf team will be played at the Oakley Country Club this afternoon: H.K. Caner '15 vs. R.B. Parker '15, at 2 o'clock; E. B. Allen '13 vs. H. De Courcy '14 and S.E. Elliott '14 vs. F. V. Burton '14, at 3 o'clock.

Scheduled Tennis Matches

The following matches in the University tennis trials are scheduled for this afternoon at 3 o'clock; J. C. Devereux '14 vs. O. Williams '14, E. H. Woods '14 vs. R. L. Whitman '14, E. R. Hastings, Jr., '14 vs. G. B. Kayser '14, No matches will be played in the Freshman trials.

Committee on Insignia

Dean Briggs, Chairman of the Athletic Committee, has appointed the following committee to study and offer next autumn for the consideration of the students and the Athletic Committee a comprehensive plan of awarding insignia in athletics; W. F. Garcelon L. '95, graduate Treasurer of Athletics. G.P. Gardner, Jr. '10, Secretary to the Corporation, and Walter Tufts, Jr. '13, manager of the University track team.