Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

ANNUAL GAME WITH PILGRIMS

OLD UNIVERSITY PLAYERS TO DON BALL TOGS ONCE MORE,--MEET SUCCESSORS AT 4.

The University baseball team will meet the Pilgrims on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 4 o'clock.

The Pilgrims, as usual, is composed mainly of former stars of the University team and the game promises to be close, S. T. Hicks of the 1910 team will pitch for the Pilgrims and Captain Lanigan of them same team will play third. Captain McLaughlin of the 1911 team will play shortstop and Captain Potter of last year's team will be at first. Wadsworth, at second, is a Williams graduate. The outfield will be composed of Captain Dexter of the 1907 team, Heydock of the 1910 team, and R. C. Babson '12.

Frye and Hitchcock will both work out in the box for the University team. While Frye is pitching Hardwick will be in centre field and Gannett will be moved to right. Otherwise the line-up will be the same as against Pennsylvania on Monday.

The betting orders follow: HARVARD.  PILGRIMS. Alsop, l.f.  c.f., Babson Wingate, s.s.  3b., Lanigan Clark, 2b.  1b., Potter Ayres, 1b.  s.s., mcLaughlin Gannett, r.f.  l.f., Dexter Hardwick, c.f.  2b., Wadsworth Tomes, 3b.  r.f., Heydock Young, c.  c., Clifford Frye and Hitchcock, p.  p., Hicks