Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

Crimson Calendar

*Open to University. **Open to Public.

All notices for the weekly CRIMSON Calendar must be placed in the notice box in the CRIMSON Office on Fridays before 5 o'clock, marked "For the CRIMSON Calendar."

Monday, February 17.

2.30.**--King's Chapel Lectures on "Chapters in the History of Moham-medanism. II. Controversies about Faith and Free Will. The Rationalists," by Professor G. F. Moore, in King's Chapel, Boston.

4.30.**--Lecture on "Indian Philosophy in its Applications to Life. II. Man's Relation to the Universe," by Mr. Rabindranath Tagore, of Calcutta, Bengal, in Emerson F.

4.30.--Meeting of Faculty of Divinity in Faculty Room, Divinity Library.

4.30.*--Seminary of Economics. "Some Economic Aspects of Vocational Guidance." Mr. Meyer Bloomfield '01, in Upper Dane

5.00.*--Physical Colloquium. "The Possible Significance of Crystalline Form and Molecular Volume," by Professor Richards, in Jefferson, Room 25.

8.00.--Lecture by the Reverend W. T. Sumner in Living Room of Union. The subject has not been announced.

8.00.**--William Belden Noble Lecture on "Dante's Verdict on Life: its Significance and Value. I. Dante Himself," by Rt. Rev. W. Boyd-Carpenter, in New Lecture Hall.

8.15.*--Boston Society of Medical Sciences, in amphitheatre of Building D, Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston.

Preliminary sketches of Architectural Competition due.

Tuesday, February 18.

4.00.--Meeting of Faculty of Arts and Sciences in University 5.

5.00.**--Episcopal Theological Lenten Service in St. John's Chapel. The speaker will be Rev. F. B. Sill.

8.00.*--Harvard Philosophical Club. Lecture on "Brahma," by Mr. Rabindranath Tagore, in Emerson A.

8.00.--Lecture by Professor Perry in Living Room of Union.

Wednesday, February 19.

3.30.**--Winter Carnival on board track behind Langdell Hall.

8.00.**--William Belden Noble Lecture on "Dante's Verdict on Life: its Significance and Value. II. The Influences in His Life," by Rt. Rev. W. Boyd-Carpenter, in New Lecture Hall.

8.30.--Phillips Brooks House election.

1914 Senior Dormitory second applications closed.

Thursday, February 20.

2.30.*--Lectures on "Pathological Psychology II.," by Dr. Frederic L. Wells, in Emerson 27.

5.00.--Harvard Divinity School and Andover Theological Seminary. Sermon by Mr. Bruce W. Brotherston, in Andover Chapel.

8.15.*--Exposition of Chamber Music, by Mr. Whiting in New Lecture Hall.

9.00.--Pierian Pop Concert in Union.

Friday, February 21.

4.00 to 6.00.*--University Tea in Phillips Brooks House.

8.00.**--William Belden Noble Lecture on Dante's Verdict on Life: its Significance and Value. III. The Drama Within or the Drama of the Soul," by Rt. Rev. W. Boyd-Carpenter, in New Lecture Hall.

8.15.**--University swimming team vs Amherst in Y. M. C. A. tank.

Saturday, February 22.

Holiday in all departments of the University.