Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

PICNIC AND BANQUET AT ST. LOUIS

Festivities on Last Day of Associated Harvard Clubs Reunion.

The two important events on today's program of the Associated Harvard Clubs, which are now in session in St. Louis, are a picnic on the banks of the Mississippi, and the annual banquet.

The delegates will assemble before the Jefferson Hotel at 10 o'clock this morning. Headed by a band, they will march to the river, and board a steamboat, which will carry them to the picnic grounds. A luncheon will be served there at noon, and various athletic games will be on the program.

The annual banquet, which is the largest and most popular event at every meeting of the Associated Clubs, will be held at the Jefferson in the evening at 7 o'clock. The list of speakers will include President Lowell, Gen. Leonard Wood, U. S. Army, M. D. '84; Hon. David Houston, A.M. '92, Secretary of Agriculture; H. A. Seekley '96, President of the Harvard Club of Oklahoma; and Percy D. Haughton '99. President Lowell will take the train for Boston immediately after the dinner.