RETURN TO FORMER LINE-UP

BASEBALL-TEAM MEETS PRINCETON AT PRINCETON THIS AFTERNOON.

The University baseball team left for New York yesterday afternoon where it remained last night prior to the game with Princeton this afternoon.

Coach Sexton has decided to use Felton in the box and will revert to the old line-up with Young catching and Clark at second. The team has been some what handicapped this week on account of the poor weather, and has been unable to work out since the game with the Pilgrims on Wednesday.

Although Princeton's record to date this season has not been very good, they always play good ball againt Harvard and have defeated the University for the last four years. They will miss Sear, the star pitcher of last season, however, who has been declared ineligible because of deficiencies in, scholarship. Wood, who will pitch today, has performed very creditably in the big games this season, but has been poorly supported by the other members of the team.

Records of the Teams.

On comparative scores, Harvard seems to be the favorite. Princeton has been beaten twice by Pennsylvania, while Harvard defeated that team on Monday. Brown has also defeated Princeton twice owing to the exceptional work of Eayrs, the Brown pitcher. All through the season, Princeton has been very weak at the bat, and if Felton is in good form today, the University should have little difficulty in winning.

The batting orders: HARVARD.  PRINCETON. Alsop, l.f.  l.f., Laird Wingate, s.s.  s.s., Worthington Clark, 2b.  c.f., Pendleton Ayres, 1b.  3b., Reed Gannet c.f.  1b., Rhodes Frye, r.f.  r.f. Gieser Tomes, 3b.  2b. Gill Young, c.  c., Wall Felton, p.  p., Wood