Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

APPLICATIONS FOR SEATS OUT

Blanks for Yale Boat Race and Baseball Game, at Leavitt's and H. A. A. -Apply Early for Race.

Applications for tickets for the Harvard-Yale boat race to be held at New London on June 20 must be received not later than 5 o'clock on June 2 at the H. A. A. Office. Applications for one ticket will be given a preference. Blanks may be obtained at the H. A. A. Office and at Leavitt & Peirce's. The price of the tickets is $2.50 each. Because of the fact that during the last three years there have not been - enough tickets to fill all applications everyone is urged to apply early.

Application for the Harvard-Yale baseball game to be played at Soldiers Field, June 18, are due at 5 o'clock on June 6. There is no limit to the number of seats that may be applied for at $1.50 each. Blanks with instructions, etc., may be obtained at the H. A. A. Office or at Leavitt & Peirce's.