Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

EXERCISES FOR MEMORIAL DAY

G. A. R. Veterans Will Join Undergraduates in Exercises Friday.

The Harvard Memorial Society will hold its Memorial Day exercises at noon on Friday in Sanders Theatre. As in former years, there will be a procession for which P. G. M. Austin '13 and C. McR. Makepeace '13 have been appointed marshals. Undergraduates and Harvard veterans, wishing to march, will meet in front of University Hall at 11.45 A. M. where they will be joined by the Charles Beck Post, G. A. R., which will serve as escort in the parade to Sanders Theatre. There the singing of America will be followed by a short address by General Hazard Stevens '64, after which the ceremony will close with the singing of Fair Harvard. The ground floor of Sanders Theatre will be reserved for those who march in the procession. The first balcony will be reserved for the holders of reserved seat tickets which members of the University who find it impossible to march in the parade may secure from C. McR. Makepeace '13 at Thayer 32. The rest of the house will be open to the public. Immediately after the exercises there will be a luncheon for the Harvard veterans.